Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cajun

When I'm feeling stressed or down, I always splurge on good food. Just around the corner of Retiro St. in Quezon City stands a restaurant called Cajun. An American cuisine like no other! With their homey style restaurant, it really makes me feel relaxed and forget about the pressures in life even for just an hour.

For appetizer, you may order their sampler platter. The platter contains chicken fingers, onion rings, calamares and my favorite, cheese logs!

For their main entrees, my personal favorite is Chicken Alfred (breaded boneless fried chicken with Alfredo sauce) sides with their sauteed Hashbrowns and Cajun Saflon Rice. I also love their Mustard Chicken and Volcano Burgers! Well, practically, I love all their food! And the price, it's very reasonable. An entree with a big serving costs more or less P215-P275 depending on what type of meat and entree you prefer.

Then, it is going to be perfect to end your meal with their Overload dessert! Fresh hot chocolate cake topped with chocolate coated vanilla ice cream...hmmmmm....need I say more? No need to pay for an overpriced meal anymore on your next relaxing Food Trip; just drop by at Cajun and it now has two additional branches: Atrium at Megamall and Robinson's Galleria Movieworld.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food Trippers