Thursday, October 28, 2010

Gold Leaf Chilled Tea

As we all know, there are a whole lot of beverage coming out these days. Among them, I personally like drinking iced tea. And, since I'm always on the go, I have to take those powdered iced teas or instant pet bottled iced teas. However, I know that this is not healthy because these iced teas are mostly water and sugar. Until I discovered Gold Leaf Chilled Tea.

Since Gold Leaf is one of the trusted tea brands in the metro, I told myself I better try it. I was able to taste them this week and I was speechless because they are really GOOD! I thought they would be bitter but NO they are actually sweet just the way I like it. The tea flavor was not compromised and it tastes like a freshly brewed iced tea. They have 2 flavors: Chilled Green Tea Concentrate and Chilled Tea Concentrate. It's hard to tell which one is better because both of them tastes great! It is available in Unimart at SRP P125.00 for a 500ml bottle. It can serve around 14-15 glasses. Just pour about 2 ounces of Gold Leaf Chilled Tea Concentrate in a 500ml glass, fill it up with water, stir and enjoy the drink (I like my iced tea strong so I pour a little over than 2 ounces). That simple! You can also adjust the taste by adding more water or the Chilled Tea. More or less, it's just P9 per glass...way cheaper than the pet bottled iced teas! Not only that, I am also assured that what I'm drinking is somethng healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food Trippers