Friday, May 28, 2010

Ersao

During the heat of the summer, I've always wanted something cold to relieve me from the hot weather. And at the same time, have a meal that's cheap and will make me full. At Ersao, you can have everything: delicious food and a freshly blended fruit shake all at P105-P120 only! I would recommend their Spicy Chicken or Spicy Squid rice meal (P105), as well as the Chicken Steak and Pork Steak meal (P120). These meals already come with a 16oz Fruit Shake or Milk Tea. My personal favorite is their Avocado Shake especially when Avocado is in season. I also like their Watermelon Shake and Buko Pandan Shake. In their milk tea variants, I like the Taro Milk Tea or the Coffee Milk Tea.

Ersao has branches in Manila (Abad Santos cor. P. Algue Street), Quezon City (West Avenue and Banawe Street), and SM Sta. Mesa. A simple Food Trip that you would always go back to...Ersao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food Trippers